Westchase Patch Announcements are a great place to spread holiday cheer.
Is there a person, organization or business that has been especially good to you this year and you want everyone to know about it?
Why not send them a special greeting via Westchase Patch. It's free and easy to do. After you have posted your announcement, simply e-mail Local Editor Nicole Hutcheson at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will feature the announcement on the website for all to see.
Here are the steps for uploading an announcement:
- Log in. If you don’t have an account with Patch, you’ll have to create one. They’re free and we won’t send you lots of emails unless you ask to receive our newsletter.
- Click on"Announcements" under the News section.
- Click the green "Add an Announcement" button.
- Then, you just have to fill out all of the relevant information.
- When you’re done, simply click “Post My Announcement” and it's live!
- To have your announcement featured so more eyes can see it, simply e-mail local editor Nicole Hutcheson at email@example.com
Happy Holidays Westchase and Thank You for reading and supporting Patch!