Tammy Denbo Nominated 2012 Tampa Bay Woman of the Year
I’m honored to have been selected as 1 of 14 candidates for the 2012 Tampa Bay Woman of the Year award. This annual contest is a fundraising event for the Westchase Charitable Foundation, which provides grants to Tampa Bay area families in need. The competition consists of 9 weeks of fundraising for the foundation and the winner will be announced at the Grand Finale Fashion Show event at Neiman Marcus on November 17th. The candidate that raises the most funds will be named the 2012 Tampa Bay Woman of the Year and will represent the community at various events throughout the year.
How can you support my participation in this event?
· Assisting with obtaining silent auction items
· Assist with obtaining cash donations
· Sell tickets to the Grand Finale Fashion Show
· Sponsor the event (Levels: $10k, $2500, $1k, $750, $500 and $250)
· Purchase an advertisement in the event program (ranges from $50-$250)
· Please spread the word!!!
100% of your contribution is tax deductible. If you make a contribution in any form (auction items, tickets or monetary), please make a notation that the contribution is in support of me as a candidate so it will credit to my campaign. You can donate by credit card at www.TampaBayWoman.org or mail a check to Westchase Charitable Foundation, 12920 Dupont Circle, Tampa FL 33626. I have attached information on what you receive with each sponsorship level and program ad.
This foundation provides assistance to the entire Tampa Bay area, not just the Westchase area. I am honored to participate in this fundraising event that will provide roofs over heads and food on tables of those in need. I thank you for your continued efforts to support those in need.
About Westchase Charitable Foundation (“WCF”)
The WCF is a nonprofit public charity that relies on fund raising to support families who have children or parents battling a serious illness, or by assisting those faced with a family tragedy.
This Foundation has provided assistance with:
· bills for a mother battling cancer
· medical bills for a family with a sick child and father
· technology and a program to help a child with learning disability
· household bills after devastating loss of husband and children
· bills for a family split up as a result of domestic abuse
· medical bills for a child with a brain tumor