1 Day Left to Register to Vote
The voter registration deadline in Hillsborough County is Oct. 9.
If you’ve been putting off getting your voter registration in order, you’re running out of time. The deadline for Hillsborough County residents to register to vote in the Nov. 6 election is tomorrow, Oct. 9.
Here's what the Hillsborough County Supervisor of Elections website says about registering to vote in our area:
- Fill in the Voter Registration Application online and then print the application, or print out the application and write in your information.
- Verify that all of the information on your application is complete.
- Sign your application.
- You can mail the application to the Supervisor of Elections office (please remember to affix a first class stamp to the envelope), or you can drop off your application at the Supervisor of Elections office. Since the deadline is Oct. 9, you might want to drop off your application in person. The Northwest Regional Office is located at 12022 Anderson Road.
- If your application is complete and you meet the requirements to be registered to vote, the Supervisor of Elections will mail you a voter information card. Make sure all of the information on your card is correct. If you do not receive your card within 4 weeks, or if you have any questions, call our office at 813-612-4180.
Westchase residents can also register at:
- Florida Driver License Offices
- County Libraries
- State agencies that provide public assistance
- State agencies that provide services to disabled persons
- Armed Forces Recruiting Offices
What issues matter the most to you in the Nov. 6 election? Tell us in the comments section!