5 Things To Do With The Kids Today, Weds. April 27
What you need to know to make it a great day!
- It's Baby Time at the Upper Tampa Bay library, 10:00am–11:00am.
- Go jump with the kids at Pump It Up, located at 12878 Commodity Pl, Tampa, FL 33626. It's Family Jump Time, 6:00pm - 7:30pm. $8 per child, free for adults.
- Too hot outside? Head over the Westfield's Citrus Park Mall where there are two play areas - one near the food court.
- Head over to Westchase Golf Club to hit some balls with your little ones.
- Cool off with a frosty treat at Tanya and Matt's Froyo where birthday cake batter frozen yogurt is on the menu.