5 Things To Know This Week, Oct. 3-7
What you need to know to make it a great week!
- The Westchase Community Development District meeting will be held Tuesday, Oct. 4, 4pm-5pm. Westchase Swim & Tennis Center, 10405 Countryway Blvd, Tampa, FL 33626.
- Learn how to turn yard and kitchen waste into fertile, organic matter during "Compost Happens" a free workshop hosted by the Hillsborough County Master Gardener class on Tuesday, Oct. 4 6:30pm-7:30pm. Austin Davis Library, 17808 Wayne Rd. Odessa, FL 33556.
- Enjoy a free puppet show for ages 5 years old and up. The 45-minute show will be Johnny Appleseed, and feature storytelling, quilting and music. Wednesday, Oct. 4 at 3:30pm. Upper Tampa Bay Library, 11211 Countryway Blvd. Tampa, FL 33626.
- Get valuable legal advice during this free session "Legally Preparing for your Future." The discussion will be led by Sandra Reynolds, and attorney Slade Dukes. Topics covered will include estate planning, wills and how to avoid identity theft. Thursday, Oct. 6 at 5pm. Upper Tampa Bay Library, 11211 Countryway Blvd. Tampa, FL 33626.
- It's First Fridays in Westchase on Friday, Oct. 7. Enjoy free live music, drink specials and games provided by World of Beer, Blend Lounge and Maloney's Irish Pub. Headliner is "Just Dave." Fri. Oct. 7 at 5pm-9pm, 9524 West Linebaugh Avenue Tampa, FL 33626.