5 Things To Know Today in Westchase, Fri. March 4
What you need to know to make it a great day in Westchase.
- The Upper Tampa Bay Chamber of Commerce meets today at 7:30am for their monthly networking meeting. The chamber is located at 12951 W Linebaugh Ave, Tampa, FL 33626.
- Learn a new skill. Adult calligraphy class is held each Friday at 12:30pm at the Keystone Recreation Center, 17982 Gunn Hwy, Odessa, FL 33556.
- Hear live music and enjoy the sunset on the Courtside Grille deck. Local bands including Herding Cats and Don & Fred rotate each week performing at this neighborhood eatery, located at 13901 Nine Eagles Dr, Tampa, FL 33626.
- Need some girl time? Join the women of the Ladies Crafting Night held once a month from 7pm-10pm at the 12651 Race Track Rd, Tampa, FL 33626. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- It's Friday night, and that means live music at The Slug. Music starts at 8pm, The Slug is located at 12950 Race Track Rd, Tampa, FL 33626.