Welcome back, Patch Blogger!
5 Things To Know Today in Westchase, Mon. Aug. 22
What you need to know to make it a great day!
‹ Back to Article
Check out what's happening this week in Brecksville.
- Get in one last hurrah today before school starts by going to Pump It Up for Family Jump Time, 1:00pm-3:00pm. Kids jump for $8, parents are free.
- The Westchase Community Association will hold a budget workshop today at the Westchase Swim and Tennis Center today at 6:00pm.
- Channel your inner Black Swan today during Ballet Barre Fit, an adult fitness class at Westchase Swim and Tennis Center, 10405 Countryway Blvd, Tampa, FL 33626. Time: 6:15pm-7:15pm. $8/Westchase Residents,$12/Non-Residents. For more information call Holly at: 941-704-4964.
- Kids eat free at Johnny Rocket's on Mondays at Citrus Park Mall, with the purchase of an adult entree.
- Listen up PTA, band boosters, Class moms and anyone else who volunteers at area schools, Patch can help you get more people involved in your upcoming school events. Check out this story on how to do just that.