5 Things To Know Today in Westchase, Weds. April 6
What you need to know to make it a great day!
- Take your little one to the Upper Tampa Bay Library today for "Baby Time." The 20-minute program combines games, songs and stories for children up to 12 months.
- It's Family Jump Time at Pump It Up today. From 6:00pm - 7:30pm children aged 2-10 years old can jump all they want. $8 per child, free for adults.
- Before you head to Jump Time, stop at Café Bresimo for dinner. On Wednesdays, kids eat free with the the purchase of an adult entrée. 12117 W. Linebaugh Ave.
- It's Westchase Wednesday's at Blend Lounge. Bring in your ID with the "33626" and get a discount.
- Looking for something different? Applebee's offers Karaoke on Wednesday nights, 10:00pm - 2:00am. 10606 Sheldon Rd, Tampa, FL.