Best Of Cheers Westchase 2012
We take a look back at some of our best Cheers Westchase columns!
- Outback's New "Out Front" Bar Concept Brings New Drinks, Dishes - This Cheers installment highlighted a new concept introduced at the Outback in Citrus Park. This location is the exclusive location in the country featuring the brand new "Outfront Bar."
- Volere: Wine in a Handbag?! - It's wine and it's in a cute handbag, what more can we say? You can get three types of Volere wine.
- Local Brew Pays Homage To Cigar City Jai Alai IPA - We love highlighting local brews and Cigar City is among our favorites. The Jai Alai has flavors of citrus, with caramel and and tropical fruit hop notes in the finish.
- Asian Goddess' Reigns Supreme at Samurai Blue - Comprised of pear sake, Absolut Mandarin vodka, Sprite and a splash of pineapple juice, the flavor profile of this specialty cocktail is simultaneously tart and sweet.
- Bloody Mary: The World's Most Complex Cocktail - Did you know the Bloody Mary was briefly called The Red Snapper? Yeah, we didn't either. Thist Cheers Westchase column included lots of fun facts about this favorite cocktail.