Welcome back, Patch Blogger!
5 Valentine's Day Deals (Still Available) in Westchase
We promise we won't tell her (or him) that you waited until the last minute. Here's some deals still available for celebrating V-day not too far from home.
‹ Back to Article
Catch Twentythree owner, Chef Rob Wickner, reccomends Hob Nob Pinot Noir as the Westchase Wine of the Week.
Valentine's Day Westchase
- Serenity Salon and Day Spa is offering a couples package. $199 gets you manicures for 2, pedicures for 2 and a choice of facial or massage for each person. Space for Valentine's Day is still available. Call: 813-792-7900 or book on their website.
- After your spa experience, stop at Catch 23 where they'll be serving a special couples menu. For $125, a couple will get a champagne cocktail for two, lobster escargot to share, catch salad, twin filet mignons, lobster tails for two, sides and dessert. Reservations still available. Call now: 813-920-0045 or book online at their website.
- Let your kids have some fun while you do to, Pump It Up Westchase is offering a drop off for kids ages 4-12 from 5pm-9pm. $25 per child; $20 for siblings. Space is still available. To reserve a spot call: 813-854-2222.
- All bottles of wine are half off at Blend Lounge on Valentine's Day. Take your sweetie there for a glass of wine, or two, or three and order food from any of the surrounding eateries.
- Do some shopping for your sweetie at Sorella Fretta's Womens Clothing store in Citrus Park today. From 1-6pm on Monday, Feb. 13 get $20 off when you spend $100 or more during their Valentine's Day sale.
and Valentine's Day gifts