Free Fitness Program, Gift Guide, Swap and Shop: Westchase Patch Week In Review
A look back at the week that was...
1. Have you been looking for something fun to do? The library is hosting a series of "Crafternoons" for kids and the family. Check out the story here.
2. Still looking for that perfect gift? Check out the Westchase Patch Holiday Gift Guide 2012.
3. Have some items in your home you'd like to get rid of? No need to wait til the next garage sale. Just post them on the Westchase Swap and Shop Facebook Group. Read more about the group and its founder in this story.
4. Explore a new beer by heading over to Greek City Cafe, where they have Mythos Lager. It was the featured drink in this week's Cheers Westchase column.
5. Looking to get in shape? Hillsborough County is offering a free six week fitness program. Read this story to find out the details.