Welcome back, Patch Blogger!
Juicing Class, Spa Party and Food Trucks: 5 Things To Know This Week
A look at some of the events happening right here in the neighborhood this week.
Dress For Success
- Lego My Library - The little blocks with a lot of possibilities will take over the library at 5:30 p.m. on Monday, Sept. 10, Upper Tampa Bay Library, 11211 Countryway Blvd. in Tampa. Free. For more information call 813-273-3652.
- Toastmasters Meeting - Overcome your fear of speaking in public or just practice your skills at this weekly meeting held at 7:30 a.m. on Wednesday Sept. 12, 11741 Lake Aston Ct. in Tampa, Fl. Free. For more information call Kathy at 813-786-7226.
- The Body Bar Anniversary Party - This Westchase spa is celebrating two years in the community. Shop and enjoy complimentary chair massage, brow, lip & nose waxing, cocktails & appetizers. This event will also benefit Dress for Success, so bring any of the following gently-used interview-appropriate suits, skirts, pantsuits, blouses, business-appropriate shoes, jewelry and accessories or new make-up and new hosiery. Receive $10 off a spa service of $50 or more with your donation. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. 6:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m., Thursday, Sept. 13 at The Body Bar, 11013 Countryway Boulevard in Tampa. For more informatino call 813-814-1202.
- Juicing Class - Learn quick great tasting ways to add more raw healthy food to your diet and increase energy in this workshop led by Dr. Shelly Masters of East West Acupuncture & Wellness Center of Westchase at 6:30 p.m., Thursday, Sept. 13, Waterchase Master Property, 14401 Waterchase Blvd. in Tampa. Free. RSVP by e-mailing email@example.com or call 813-749-7127.
- Odessa Food Truck Festival - The yumminess returns with several delicious trucks including 3 Suns Organic and 2 Asians and a Grill 4:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 14, 8701 Gunn Highway in Odessa, Fl. Free. For more information call 813-944-8654.
, Food Truck Festival
, and The Body Bar