Road Closures Ahead for Odessa and Lutz
Hillsborough County will be re-paving, resurfacing and repairing several roads in the area over the coming weeks.
Hillsborough County will begin work on several road projects over the coming weeks. Here's a list of closures that may help your commute around town:
- Burrell Road from Tarpon Springs Road to dead end. October 15 - November 10, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- W. Lutz Lake Fern Road from Angel Lane to Barrie Acres Trail. October 10-November 15, 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Tyler Road from Tarpon Springs Road to Tyler Run Avenue. October 10-October 30, 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Calusa Trace Boulevard from Van Dyke Road to Hawks Nest Drive. September 12-September 28, 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Calusa Trace Boulevard from Canary Lane to Bittern Avenue. September 12-September 28, 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Lakeshore Drive from Yocam Avenue to Memo Lane. November 1 - November 20, 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Whitaker Road from Melba Lane to Tiffany Lake Place. October 20 - November 15, 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
For more information on closures and road repair call 813-635-5400.