Welcome back, Patch Blogger!
Sushi, Shoes, Running and Fall Festival: 5 Things To Know This Week in Westchase
Give to a good cause, get your run on and let the little ones shake out their sillies all this week in Westchase.
‹ Back to Article
Catch Twenty-Three's menu features Carribean-inspired fare and the freshest seafood available.
5 things to know this week
- Shoe Drive and Sushi Night - Come donate your gently used shoes, enjoy great food and drinks from 6:00p.m. -9:00 p.m. on Tuesday, September 25 at Catch Twenty Three (10103 Montague Street, Tampa, Fl.) 15 percent of the proceeds generated will go to Soles4Souls, a charity that recycle shoes for people in need. A silent auction will also be held. For more information go to:www.soles4souls.org
- Tap It and Run Group - Join this free running club 6:00 p.m. at World of Beer Westchase (9524 W. Linebaugh Ave. Tampa, Fl.) and run 2.5, 3.5, 5, and 6 miles. All runners get complimentary pasta after the run and discounted beers, 1/2 off select drafts. All running levels are welcome.
- Ask Patch! - Do you have questions about Westchase Patch or just want to meet the local editor? Stop by Burger 21 ( 9664 W. Linebaugh Ave. Tampa, Fl.) 6:00p.m.-8:00p.m. on Thursday, September 27 for a meet and greet with Local Editor Nicole Hutcheson. For more information or to RSVP e-mail: email@example.com
- Motion Commotion for Kids - This fun and very interactive preschool music and movement program helps shake out the sillies. 10:15a.m.-10:45a.m. on Friday, Sept. 28 at the Upper Tampa Bay Library, (11211 Countryway Blvd. Tampa, Fl.) Kids 18 months-5 years old. For more information call 813-273-3652.
- Bryant Fall Festival - Rides, games, food and fun will be in abundance at 5:00p.m.-8:30p.m. on Friday, Sept. 28 at Mary Bryant Elemenary School (13910 Nine Eagles Drive Tampa, Fl.) Admission is free, activities and food require tickets starting at .50 cent a piece. For more information visit http://www.bryantpta.com