Tai Chi, Kids Eat Free, eBooks: 5 Things To Know This Week in Westchase
Looking for something to do? Or just want to know what's happening in the neighborhood? Read this.
- Movie Maker Tools - Learn the ins and outs of video production at this free course. Learn to add credits, video effects and transitions to a Movie Maker video. Tuesday Nov. 27 from 2:30pm-3:30pm at the Upper Tampa Bay Library, 11211 Countryway Blvd. Limited to 9 registrants in the computer lab. For more information call 813-273-3652.
- Kids Eat Free at McDivot's - Don't feel like cooking on Tuesday? Head over to McDivot's for Westchase's best wings and where kids eat free on Tuesdays. 10706 Countryway Blvd. For more information call 813-814-9394.
- Tai Chi with Bonnie Birdsall - If you've never experienced Birdsall's class, be sure to check it out this week when she will provide a guided Tai Chi lesson at the library. Wednesday Nov. 28 from 1:30pm-2:30pm at the Upper Tampa Bay Library, 11211 Countryway Blvd. For more information call 813-273-3652.
- Chick-Fil-A Mommy and Me Playdate - Head over to Westfield Citrus Park mall's food court for fun times with your little one and good food at Chick-Fil-A. Wednesday, Nov. 28 at 10:00a.m. at Westfield Citrus Park Mall, 8021 Citrus Park Drive.
- eBooks And eReaders: An Introduction - Have a new eReader or interested in getting one? Learn which devices can download the library's free eBooks and how to load eBooks onto various types of eReaders. Discover the library's large selection of eBooks in various formats. Wednesday Nov. 28 from 3:00pm-4:00pm at the Austin Davis Library, 17808 Wayne Rd. in Odessa. For more information call 813-273-3652.