Welcome back, Patch Blogger!
Week in Review: 5 Stories You May Have Missed
A look back at the week that was.
- Keystone Park lovers will have to wait for a planned 40-acre expansion. The park expansion has been put on hold, while county officials hunt for land.
- A new club is creating buzz in Westchase. Read about the opening of The Golf Club and other business news in our Business Roundup.
- If you haven't heard Odessa Organic Farmer's Market is now carrying lettuce.
- A new community is being built in the Countryway area at Memorial Highway and Montague Street. We tell you about Champions Forest.
- A new farmer's market is opening in Westchase. The Fresh Market at Westchase Town Center will begin on Oct. 13.