Let’s refresh our memories!
Remember, there are so many aspects to take into account when trying to lose weight and be healthy. A few tips to bear in my mind on your next visit to the supermarket.
1) Shopping the perimeter of your supermarket will ensure the foods you are purchasing will be lower in fat and healthier for you.
2) Staying away from items in the supermarket that come in any type of box will help you avoid consuming processed foods which are higher in fat content.
3) Do not enter the supermarket on an empty stomach. I am sure I do not need to elaborate on this subject!
4) Read food labels! Know what you’re putting in your mouth.
5) Know what a serving size is. Do not overeat and regret it.
Till next time.