My passion is health and wellness. I have spent the last 8 years trying to find the perfect diet, the perfect exercise program, and always chased my perfect weight. The only thing I truly learned over the past 8 years is that my idea of perfection changed with each passing year. With each passing year I became a little easier on myself.
I know everybody has their own idea of what perfection is to them. Our bodies are complicated things.
I would like to share my experiences along with interesting health related information.
5 random crazy facts about the human body
- You Could Remove A Large Part of Your Internal Organs and Survive.
- The Strong Contraction of Your Heart Creates Enough Pressure To Squirt Blood As Far As 30 Feet.
- Heart Attacks Are More Likely To Happen On Monday.
- You Can Survive Without Food But Not Without Sleep.
- Babies Have More Bones Than You Do.