Invite a friend
Join us on the beautiful grounds of the Lotus Pond Center to celebrate!
February 23, 2013
Saturday, Noon – 7:30pm FREE Entry!
Indoor and Outdoor Yoga classes and Workshops for all ages...kids too!
4.5 acres of Florida Beauty!
Food: Taco Bus will be here all day!
Location: 6201 Lynn road Tampa, FL 33625
- 12:00-3:00pm Hooping plus an evening a Fire Demo (Fire fans & Maori fire poi) w/ Fire Goddess Julia Haley Free
- 12:00-1:00pm Karen Kessel / Kids Yoga and Crafts (ages 4-8) Suggested donation $5
- 1:00-2:00pm Karen Kessel / Kids Yoga and Crafts (ages 8-12) Suggested donation $5
- 1:00-2:00pm Healthy Eating w/Curtis from Whole Foods Market Free
- 1:00-1:30pm Introduction to Ayurveda w/Balance & Bliss Free
- 1:30pm & 3:30pm Introduction to Buddhism w/Rick Ferris from the Florida Community of Mindfulness
- 1:30-2:45pm Partner Yoga w/Val & John $15 ($20 for 2)
- 2:00-3:00pm Meditation, Yoga & Art w/ Chay & Sarah $15 (outdoors)
- 3:00-4:15pm Inversions w/ Shelly & Richard $15
- 4:30-5:00pm, 5:15-5:45pm, 6:00-6:30pm Drumming Lessons w/Baye $10 per session
- 6:30pm Drummer Baye Kouyate and DJ Menscha lead an ecstatic groove event w/Fire Poi by Jared Meng & Cory Dauphinee FREE
- 7:30pm Live Kirtan with David Newman and Mira! $20 preregister or $25 at the door
FREE OUTDOOR YOGA:
- 12:00-1:00pm Danielle DeGregory-Sweet/Young Adults (ages 14-20)
- 1:00-2:00pm Chrtistina Lowden from Trinity Yoga / Gentle Hatha
- 2:00-3:00pm Lisa Leal / Strengthening Flow
- 3:00-4:00pm Michele Smith from Transformation Yoga / Yoga and Nature
- 3:30-4:30pm Updesh from Yoga Village / Intro to Kundalini Yoga
- 4:30-5:30pm Erin & Eric Wheeler from Lucky Cat Yoga / Embracing the Fluid Self
For more information call us at 813-961-3160 or visit our website at www.lotuspondyoga.com .