- The City of Tampa will host an Arbor Day celebration this morning, 9:30 am on the 600th block of Franklin Street in downtown Tampa. Four large Cathedral Live Oak trees have
been planted in the right of way to commemorate the occasion.
- Check out The Arbor Day Foundation's 10-free trees program.
- Hang out in a park you've never been to before, like for example, which is full of trees.
- Finally plant that citrus tree. Grab some seedlings or a baby tree from and enjoy the thought that eventually you'll be able to live off your own land.
- Checking out books from the library saves trees. So, grab some books from the and have storytime learning about trees.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something