- Tai Chi with Bonnie Birdsall - Tai Chi reduces stress and increases alertness, flexibility and stamina. This class accommodates students of varying capabilities, from those participating from a chair due to injury to those studying in preparation to teach. Birdsall modifies each movement to meet the individual needs of each student. Comfortable clothing should be worn for these sessions. Wednesdays: Oct. 3 and 10 at 1:30 p.m. at the Upper Tampa Bay Regional Public Library, 11211 Countryway Blvd. in Tampa.
- Grossology, Part I: Boogers And Blisters - How do blisters form? What is snot made of? Learn gross facts, make gross projects, and have a whole lot of gross fun! For kids in grades K to 5. Monday Oct. 1 at 2 p.m. at the Town ’N Country Regional Public Library, 7606 Paula Drive, Ste. 120 in Tampa.
- Block Party! - Kids use LEGO building blocks to build a creative, fun and interactive project. The library provides the LEGOs; kids provide the imagination. For children in grades K to 8. Mondays: Oct. 1, 29 at 4 p.m. at the Austin Davis Public Library, 7808 Wayne Road in Odessa.
- Wonders of Nature - Children are invited to learn about birds of prey, like the flying raptor, with Matt Edmonds' Wonders of Nature. They will also have the chance to meet a funny talking parrot and other animals. Children and families welcomed. Monday, Oct. 1 at 6 p.m. Upper Tampa Bay Regional Public Library, 11211 Countryway Blvd. in Tampa.
- Travel To Florida's Past - Come to the library for this slide show presented by author Adele Woodyard to see and learn about Florida’s historic attractions. For adults. Tuesday, Oct. 2 at 2 p.m. Town ’N Country Regional Public Library, 7606 Paula Drive, Ste. 120 in Tampa.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something