These events are close to home, open to the public and free.
- Teddy Bear Clinic - Pitch in at St. Joseph’s Children’s Hospital’s Teddy Bear Clinic at the mall. Kids will enjoy taking their favorite stuffed friends through a "check-up" and learn what to expect at their own physicals. Bring your own teddy bear. Stories and a healthy snack included. Thursday, October 18. 4:00p.m. Westfield Citrus Park Mall, 8021 Citrus Park Drive in Tampa. For more information go to http://www.westfield.com/citruspark
- Project Pink Sip & Shop Happy Hour - Support the fight against Breast Cancer at Westfield Citrus Park and enjoy mini-makeovers, wine tasting, entertainment and gift bags. Thursday, October 18. 5:00p.m. Then at 8:00p.m. head over to the event stage where 12 International Academy of Design & Technology students will unveil their garments inspired by Breast Cancer Awarness Month. 8021 Citrus Park Drive in Tampa. For more information go to http://www.westfield.com/citruspark.
- Food Truck Rally and Candidate Mingle - Head over to Westchase Golf Club where several popular food trucks will roll in along with local and state political candidates to chat with residents. The event is brought to you by the Westchase Rotary and the Westchase Community Association. Friday, October 19. 6:00p.m. 11602 Westchase Golf Drive, Tampa, 33626. For more information go here.
- Water Ski Show - Long-running event with plenty of skiers ages 6-60 years old. This week's show is "Pirates!: Catania's Revenge." Saturday, October 20. 7:30p.m. Tower Lake 130 Burbank Road in Oldsmar. For more information visit http://www.tampawaterski.com/
- Hunger Games Trivia - Test your knowledge of this awesome story by Suzanne Collins with trivia, a survivor game, and more at Austin Davis Library. Friday, October 19. 2:00p.m.-3:00p.m. 17808 Wayne Rd. in
Odessa. For more information call 813-273-3652.
Become a blogger today!
Get started now