Here are 5 things you can do today:
- Did you know that offers a Friday camp? Children ages 4 to 12 can play games and explore their creative side with fine arts activities from 7.30 a.m. to 6 p.m. every Friday through July 29 at 12878 Commodity Place. Full day is $35, half day is $24. Snacks are provided and lunch options are available. Reserve a spot at 813-854-2222.
- Learn the ancient art of calligraphy today at 12.30 p.m. at Keystone Recreation Center, 17982 Gunn Hwy., Odessa. The weekly class is $10.
- Father’s Day is just around the corner. Head to Perfumania at Westfield Citrus Park and get 50 percent off selected items storewide at 7838 Citrus Park Town Center Mall.
- Middle school, high school and college students can sweat calories off at discounted rates at , an indoor cycling and fitness studio at 12719 Race Track Road. Student rate is $12 per single session. Must be older than 12 and taller than 5 feet to ride the studio’s bikes.
- End the day by sampling a variety of wines from around the world from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. during a at , 12125 W Linebaugh Ave.