- Need to hone your computer skills? The is offering a free introduction to computers class today 12 noon-1pm. You must register in person one hour before the class begins. The library is located at 17808 Wayne Rd. in Odessa.
- Need a manicure and massage pronto? Did you know Pia's Esthetics Day Spa & Body Shop is now open on Mondays. Check out their new brightly colored location at 10116 Montague St. in West Park Village.
- Always wanted to try a cooking class at ? Today the school will host "Curry Up," featuring curried cuisine from a variety of cultures, including Jamaican Curry Chicken and Red Curry Seafood. Class starts at 6pm. Cost is $40. To find out if space is available call: 813-926-4465.
- Feel like eating out? It's All You Can Eat Crab Leg night at . For $19.95 you can pig out on succulent snow crab legs. Grille 54 is located at 11935 Sheldon Rd. For more information call: 920-0054.
- If it's Monday that means at Lotus Pond. The class is offered every Monday at 6:30pm at 6201 Lynn Rd, Tampa, FL 33625.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something