- From potlucks to planning meetings, did you know you can post your organization's event on Patch to promote it? Just go to the Events section and fill out the form. It could end up in the daily "" feature!
- It's Family Jumptime at today. That means kids from 2 to 10 years old can get 90-minutes of jump time for $8 per child, free for adults. Pump It Up, 12878 Commodity Pl, Tampa, FL. 813-854-2222
- Plan ahead for the meeting being held tomorrow, Tuesday, March 29 at 9:30am - 11:00am by the Hillsborough County Commission. The meeting will be held to discuss topics related to women including discrimination issues, employment, education and more. County Center, 601 E. Kennedy Blvd, Tampa, FL Conference Room B.
- It's Monday. Start your week off right with a great . The center offers free yoga at 6:30pm on Mondays (donations are accepted.) Enjoy the lush and serene atmosphere while destressing with each pose. Lotus Pond, 6201 Lynn Rd, Tampa, FL. 813-961-3160.
- Get your tennis game up with the Beginners Run-n-Gun Tennis Clinic held at 7:00pm every Mondayat the, 10405 Countryway Blvd, Tampa, FL. ($48/session for a 4 week session *non resident fees differ.)
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something