- It's FCAT time at Westchase schools, and at that means toss a bottle of water in your student's backpack. Students are asked to bring their own water for morning break since the lunch schedule will be a bit off, according to the school. Other carbonated drinks, Gatorade, and energy drinks are not allowed for the morning break.
- If you're up early enough, head over to Cracker Barrel where the is hosting their monthly meeting at 8a.m. The restaurant is located at 13833 West Hillsborough Avenue in Tampa.
- It's baby time at the . This 20-minute long program of reading, games and songs is for infants through 12 months old. Starts at 10a.m.
- It's Family Jump Time at . Starts at 6:00pm. $8 for children, free for adults. Pump It Up is located at 12878 Commodity Pl, Tampa, FL 33626.
- It's almost the weekend. So be sure to check back tomorrow for our .
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something