- It's FCAT time at Westchase schools, and at that means toss a bottle of water in your student's backpack. Students are asked to bring their own water for morning break since the lunch schedule will be a bit off, according to the school. Other carbonated drinks, Gatorade, and energy drinks are not allowed for the morning break.
- If you're up early enough, head over to Cracker Barrel where the is hosting their monthly meeting at 8a.m. The restaurant is located at 13833 West Hillsborough Avenue in Tampa.
- It's baby time at the . This 20-minute long program of reading, games and songs is for infants through 12 months old. Starts at 10a.m.
- It's Family Jump Time at . Starts at 6:00pm. $8 for children, free for adults. Pump It Up is located at 12878 Commodity Pl, Tampa, FL 33626.
- It's almost the weekend. So be sure to check back tomorrow for our .
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something