Here are five things you can do today:
- Bring your appetite and business cards to Westchase Area Business Association Power Breakfast today. Folks will have the opportunity to network and brainstorm from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. at Cracker Barrel, 13833 W Hillsborough Ave. Attendees will be responsible for purchasing their own breakfast. RSVP here.
- Choose between the family movie Diary of a Wimpy Kid (PG) and the computer animated film Alpha & Omega (PG) for just $1 per person at Regal Cinemas Citrus Park 20 today. Both shows start at 10 a.m. and are part of the $1 Tuesdays and Wednesdays series Summer Movie Express at 7999 Citrus Park Town Center Mall.
- Enjoy food, networking, fun and door prizes during the Upper Tampa Bay Chamber of Commerce’s Business Expo-Mixer today. The event is free and open to the public from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. on the second floor of Tampa Bay Downs, 11225 Race Track Road.
- Learn how to leave the grocery store with a healthy shopping cart with , a free grocery store tour lead by fitness coach Allan Keller. The tour starts at 7 p.m. at Publix Super Market At Westchase, 12139 W Linebaugh Ave. Call 813-333-9922 to reserve your spot.
- End the day by celebrating with a featuring the band Machin tonight, from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. at West Park Village Apartments, 9902 Brompton Drive.