For some, it's a sweet occasion. For others, well, no so much.
And if you happen to fall into the latter category, there are a few things you can do to make this Valentine's Day fun without the roses and sappy sentiments.
- Check out Warm Bodies at AMC Veterans 24, 9302 Anderson Road.
- According to IMDB, "After R, a highly unusual zombie, saves Julie from an attack, the two form a relationship that sets in motion a sequence of events that might transform the entire lifeless world." See theater website for show times.
- Ladies can check out Ladies Night Karaoke, Thursday, February 14, 2013, 9:00 pm at the Chase Club, 12129 W Linebaugh Ave.
You also can:
- LOL with your friends at this Huffington Post story, which gives a rundown of 17 Valentine's Day gifts that will end your relationship.
- Send a snarky Valentine's Day Someecard to your pals on Facebook. You also can join 100,000 others on the I Hate Valentine's Day page.
Do you celebrate Valentine's Day? Tell us what the day means to you in the comments section.