* Does your child remember to shake hands and introduce him/herself when meeting people?
* Does your child understand what defines appropriate attire for holiday events?
*Does your child understand how to use the placeware at a formal meal?
* Does your child understand how to appropriately maneuver the buffet table?
* Does your child know when is it OK to put elbows on the table?
* Is your child a good host and guest?
* Is your child savvy about mobile manners while at holiday events?
* Does your child remember to send thank you notes for gifts?
Provide your child with holiday manners skills that will benefit them though the holidays and beyond. In this highly interactive age appropriate course, your child will learn
skills that will help them to be successful and build their self-esteem, character, confidence, and social skills. Your child will cover a multitude of areas:
Why Manners Are Important * Introductions, Greetings, Proper Handshakes * Etiquette When Visiting Family * Gift Giving and Receiving
* Respectful Conversations * Appropriate Holiday Attire * Being a Polite Host and Guest * Polite Party Behavior &Tech Manners * Holiday Dining Etiquette * Importance of Thank You Notes
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something