- Vegetarian Cooking by Debby DeGraaff - Learn to prepare healthy vegetarian food with Debby DeGraaff, natural foods chef and author of Light and Lean Vegetarian Cuisine, and Clean and Green Vegetarian Cuisine. DeGraaff will demonstrate basic food preparation for healthy eating and share samples of prepared vegetarian dishes. October 8, 7:00p.m. -8:30 p.m. at the Upper Tampa Bay Library, 11211 Countryway Blvd. in Tampa.
- Master Gardener: Water Wise Workshop - Learn several ways to conserve water in a Florida landscape. Information is provided on lawn, landscape and irrigation tips and micro-irrigation. October 10, 6:30 p.m.-7:30p.m. at the Upper Tampa Bay Library, 11211 Countryway Blvd in Tampa.
- Puppet Show: Golden Goose - When the youngest of three sons sets off to cut wood in the forest, he shares what little food he has with an old woman. As a result of his kindness, he finds a golden goose. Witness how the goose helps him make his fortune, win the hand of the princess, and inherit the kingdom. Follow this journey as actors and puppets use the help of the audience to unfold the story. October 10, 3:30p.m.-4:05p.m. Austin Davis Library, 17808 Wayne Rd. Odessa, Fl.
- Photoshop Elements: Retouching Photos - Learn how to retouch photos and images using Photoshop's Quick and Full Editors. October 11, 12:30p.m.-1:30p.m. Austin Davis Library, 17808 Wayne Rd. Odessa, Fl.
- Master Gardener: Composting and Organic Vegetable Gardening - Learn from a Master Gardener the recipe for making successful compost, how to grow vegetables organically in the compost, and strategies for disease and pest control using nontoxic pesticides or chemical fertilizers. October 11, 6:30 p.m.-8:00p.m. Town 'N Country Library, 7606 Paula Drive #120 in Tampa.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something