- Need a boost to get that novel finished? Plan to attend the National Novel Writing Month Write-In at the __ on Tuesday, Nov. 8 at 6:00pm. You will be challenged to complete a 50,000 word novel from scratch in November. (Address: 11211 Countryway Boulevard in Tampa.)
- Learn how to make your own 55-gallon rain barrel during a Hillsborough County Master Gardening demonstration at the __ on Nov. 9 at 7:00pm. Residents may receive 1 free rain barrel when you attend this workshop. (Address: 11211 Countryway Boulevard in Tampa.)
- The __ will meet on Thursday, Nov. 10 at 7:00pm at the WCA Office Building, 10049 Parley Dr. in Tampa.
- Veterans can get a free Slurpee from __ on Nov. 11 Veterans Day. Take your military identification into a store to receive your free drink.
- Community Association managers and property managers can receive free training from the county this week. The 50-minute classes will be offered on Saturday, Nov. 12 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Dale Mabry Campus of Hillsborough Community College, 4001 W. Tampa Bay Blvd. in Tampa. The class will cover purchasing insurance, borrowing from banks, collections programs and reserve planning. Registration starts at 8 a.m., and interested persons should RSVP to Linda Darwish by email or call (813) 380-6290.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something