- It's exams week at and Alonso High School, so make sure your student is prepared.
- Hammond Elementary will host an iMom breakfast on Jan. 13 at 7:00am in the cafeteria. Sign up online at: http://imom.com/
- It's "Grandparents Read To Me Day" at on Friday, Jan. 13. Call the school for more details: 813-356-1645.
- Plan ahead: Hillsborough County students will be out of school for two days -- Monday, Jan. 16 in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day, and there is a non-student day on Tuesday, Jan. 17.
- Planning is underway for the Davidsen Medieval Fair. The event happens in March. Volunteers are needed. E-mail Nancy Ostrowski at firstname.lastname@example.org or Marcy Bunn at email@example.com to learn more.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something