- It's exams week at and Alonso High School, so make sure your student is prepared.
- Hammond Elementary will host an iMom breakfast on Jan. 13 at 7:00am in the cafeteria. Sign up online at: http://imom.com/
- It's "Grandparents Read To Me Day" at on Friday, Jan. 13. Call the school for more details: 813-356-1645.
- Plan ahead: Hillsborough County students will be out of school for two days -- Monday, Jan. 16 in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day, and there is a non-student day on Tuesday, Jan. 17.
- Planning is underway for the Davidsen Medieval Fair. The event happens in March. Volunteers are needed. E-mail Nancy Ostrowski at firstname.lastname@example.org or Marcy Bunn at email@example.com to learn more.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something