- Is your teen planning to take the SAT on Dec. 3? If so, the deadline to register is Tuesday, Nov. 8. Go here to register: http://www.collegeboard.com
- Deer Park Elementary's next PTA General Assembly Meeting will be a Family Reading Night on Wednesday, November 9 at 6:15pm. There will be a brief PTA business meeting followed by story time. Students can come in their pajamas to hear stories. Milk and cookies will be served.
- The Annual Faculty versus Students Basketball Game is on Nov. 10, 4:30pm-6:30pm at . Students can stay after school for this event. $2 Entrance fee. $1 Concession stand items.
- On Thursday, November 10 at 8:30am will be honoring Veterans in a school-wide assembly under the covered court. If you are a Veteran, you are invited to join the school for a special breakfast at 7:45am on the stage in the cafeteria. You will then participate in a procession where you will be seated at the assembly. To RSVP call the school at: 813-854-6031.
- Hillsborough County Public Schools will hold community meetings to present plans for revising attendance boundaries for the three schools that were converted to magnet schools this year, including . To hear plans about the revised boundaries for Walker Middle plan to attend a meetng on Nov. 9 at 7pm at Walker IB Middle Magnet, 8282 N Mobley Rd. in Odessa.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something