- Is your teen planning to take the SAT on Dec. 3? If so, the deadline to register is Tuesday, Nov. 8. Go here to register: http://www.collegeboard.com
- Deer Park Elementary's next PTA General Assembly Meeting will be a Family Reading Night on Wednesday, November 9 at 6:15pm. There will be a brief PTA business meeting followed by story time. Students can come in their pajamas to hear stories. Milk and cookies will be served.
- The Annual Faculty versus Students Basketball Game is on Nov. 10, 4:30pm-6:30pm at . Students can stay after school for this event. $2 Entrance fee. $1 Concession stand items.
- On Thursday, November 10 at 8:30am will be honoring Veterans in a school-wide assembly under the covered court. If you are a Veteran, you are invited to join the school for a special breakfast at 7:45am on the stage in the cafeteria. You will then participate in a procession where you will be seated at the assembly. To RSVP call the school at: 813-854-6031.
- Hillsborough County Public Schools will hold community meetings to present plans for revising attendance boundaries for the three schools that were converted to magnet schools this year, including . To hear plans about the revised boundaries for Walker Middle plan to attend a meetng on Nov. 9 at 7pm at Walker IB Middle Magnet, 8282 N Mobley Rd. in Odessa.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something