- Hey fifth grade parents, the Hillsborough County Middle School Choice and Magnet enrollment period is now open until January 11. Please visit the District's website for more information.
- Don't forget to purchase a Box Out Hunger package at on Racetrack Road. Each box costs $10 and feeds a family of 4 for one day. The school which purchases the most (Mary Bryant, Farnell, or Deer Park) will receive a reward.
- The Deer Park PTA is having Skate Night at Skateworld in Town 'N Country (7510 Paula Drive) on Friday, December 16, 6pm-8pm. Please visit our website for a ticket order form.
- Wondering about winter break? Kids will be out of school Dec. 19-Dec. 30.
- It's PE Family Jingle Bell Jog week at Dec. 12-16. The goal is to promote family fitness. Parents are invited to job/walk with their kids during PE time. For more information contact the school: 813-631-4600.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something