- Hey fifth grade parents, the Hillsborough County Middle School Choice and Magnet enrollment period is now open until January 11. Please visit the District's website for more information.
- Don't forget to purchase a Box Out Hunger package at on Racetrack Road. Each box costs $10 and feeds a family of 4 for one day. The school which purchases the most (Mary Bryant, Farnell, or Deer Park) will receive a reward.
- The Deer Park PTA is having Skate Night at Skateworld in Town 'N Country (7510 Paula Drive) on Friday, December 16, 6pm-8pm. Please visit our website for a ticket order form.
- Wondering about winter break? Kids will be out of school Dec. 19-Dec. 30.
- It's PE Family Jingle Bell Jog week at Dec. 12-16. The goal is to promote family fitness. Parents are invited to job/walk with their kids during PE time. For more information contact the school: 813-631-4600.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something