This popular eye care office offers complete eye exams, vision therapy and even care for infants. It has a large selection of frames, lenses--from polarized to progressive--all types of contact lenses, and protective sports glasses. Dr. Bonilla-Warford received a doctorate of optometry from Illinois College of Optometry in Chicago.
- Fax: 813-792-0657
- Hours: Mon-Tue, 10 am-6 pm; Wed, 12 pm -8 pm; Thur-Fri, 10 am-4:30 pm; closed Saturday and Sunday.
- Handicap Accessible: Door is at street level.
- Contact email: office@BrightEyesTampa.com
- Founding Date: July, 1, 2006
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Yes.
- Appointments: Appointment suggested
- Affiliations: Dr. Bonilla-Warford (called Dr. Nate) is a member of the American Optometric Association. He is a past-president of the Hillsborough Society of Optometry and is chairman of the Florida Optometric Association's Children's Vision Committee.
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: Payment plan
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: We love it and the diverse groups, such as Patch that call it home.
- On-site eyeglass service: Yes
- Contact lens fittings: Yes
- Specialties: Pediatric, Vision therapy/rehabilitation