Fifth Third Bank
This branch of the Midwest-to-South banking giant is well-staffed and features all standard banking functions. Based in Cincinnati, Ohio, Fifth Third has expanded quickly through Florida in recent years. Overall, it has 1,309 locations stretching from Michigan south to Florida and from Missouri east to Pennsylvania. It has $112 billion in assets.
- Hours: Lobby: Mon - Thu, 8am - 5pm; Fri, 8am - 6pm; Sat, 8:30am - 12:30pm; Drive-thru: Mon - Thu, 8am - 5pm; Fri, 8am - 6pm; Sat, 8:30am - 12:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp to the front door.
- Services: Asset management, Credit and loan Counseling service, Financial advice, Financing, Investment banking, Mortgage brokerage
- Type: Business, Personal
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Home equity, IRAs, Money orders, Mortgages, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Teller service