Jazzercise Tampa Westchase Fitness Center
Jazzercise Tampa Westchase Fitness Center offers you a place that is fun while providing a great cardio 60-minute workout. Who wouldn't love to be learning some hip-hop moves or maybe some Pilates or yoga while still having fun to the most current music? Jazzercise offers you just that. Within its classes, you also get some resistance training in there too. Handheld weights and resistance bands make you feel like you are not even working out.
Jazzercise also has something for the little ones starting at age 6. It combines fun dance moves with fitness games and more to get you child exercising and having fun. All the instructors are certified, so you can be sure that you will be in the best of hands. All classes at 9:30am offer child care at no extra charge. The prices are listed online and pay-per-visit and bi-monthly pricing options are available. The facility also has changing rooms available.
- Hours: Hours based on class schedules. Call ahead. Earliest class: 8:20am; Last class: 6:45pm- 7:45pm; boutique has limited hours.
- Handicap Accessible: There is parking and a wheelchair ramp available.
- Founding Date: Judi Sheppard Missett, founder
- What makes this community special?: Jazzercise is one of the few workout establishments that offers free daycare during 9:30am classes for your kids. Check online for first-time customer savings coupon too.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Volume/season
- Membership info: Can pay per visit - monthly - bi or semi-monthly & annual
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes