The Next Level Training Center
A self-proclaimed "unconventional gym," Next Level Training Center offers an above average experience and features a wide range of fitness programs. At Next Level, customers will find cross-fitness training programs including aerobics classes, weight lifting, personal trainers, and cardio equipment. Every time you walk into Next Level gym you work with a trainer. Classes are offered daily during a two-hour time block, including cardio, strength, flexibility, power speed and stamina. The gym accommodates people of every age group, with custom workout programs designed to fit your personal needs. To get started, visit the website for more detailed information on the Cross-Fitness training programs directed by owner Eric. Massages are now available as well.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hrs. Classes: Daily, 6pm - 8pm; class schedule available online.
- Handicap Accessible: A wheelchair ramp is available.
- What makes this community special?: Next Level Training Center offers a personal trainer and all workouts are supervised by on-site trainers for best results and your safety. It has all certified professional trainer and workout coaches.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Membership info: Varies depending on the program; call for more information.
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What's the best time of day to visit the gym?: Early morning between 6 and 7:30am is the least busy. Between 5 and 6pm is the busiest.
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (stair master), Cardio (tread mill), Food/drink, Strength (free weights), Strength (machines)
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Massage, Personal training
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Body sculpting, Pilates
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No outside food, No pets, No smoking