Walgreen Drug Stores
This is a new Walgreens and it is well-organized. The staff is eager and helpful. It doesn't have drive-thru pharmacy service but this location does sell beer and wine. See the Web site for special coupons for this store.
- Hours: Store: Mon-Sun, 7 am-10 pm. Pharmacy: Mon-Fri, 7 am-10 pm; Sat, 8 am-6 pm; Sun, 9 am-5 pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp to front door.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Most types are accepted.
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Redbox DVD rental,Digital photo pickup,Film roll processing,Pharmacy drive-thru,Printer cartridge refills,Liquor department (Beer & Wine),Rheumatoid Arthritis Medication Support
- Features: ATM, Beer, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon-Fri, 7 am-10 pm; Sat, 8 am-6 pm; Sun, 9 am-5 pm.
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No