West Park Bagel and Deli
This store opened in 2001 and is now one of three in the Tampa area. Breakfast can include a bagel with any number of flavored cream cheeses or breakfast sandwiches. Lunch includes simple deli sandwiches on bread, bagels or croissants or salad platters. There is also a selection of over-stuffed sandwich combos.
West Park uses Boar's Head meats and carries a variety of Edy's ice cream. A special catering menu includes breakfast platters, box lunches and traditional pasta meals, like spaghetti and lasagna.
- Hours: Daily, 7am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: The door is at street level.
- Founding Date: 2001
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Bagels and a huge range of deli sandwiches and salads
- Food & dining options: Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.westparkbagel.com
- Specialties: Over-stuffed "Belly Buster Classics" such as the Monte Kristen — ham, turkey, melted swiss, tomato, onion and Russian dressing
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Dessert / Ice Cream, Italian, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Big sandwiches and big salads.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 12
- Features: Breakfast, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual