This spacious studio offers martial arts training for kids, families and adults. It offers courses in tae kwon do, Israeli self-defense, Brazilian jujitsu and kickboxing. The owner is a fifth degree black belt with more than 20 years of martial arts experience.
- Hours: Varies, but generally from 9:00am - 8:00pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Door opens on street level.
- Founding Date: 2006
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Membership info: The company offers a free two-week trial membership for newcomers.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes