Well, can you trick your stomach into thinking it is full? The truthful answer to this question is no. I wish there was a magical way to feel fuller quicker, but you have to do it the good old fashioned way.
We have all heard the phrase, eat little and often and this is the best advice to follow. I remember being told to find a food that is low in fat and calories and then you can eat as much of it in one sitting as you like. This advice is most definitley not true. No matter what type of food you eat it still takes up the same room in your stomach and a large quantity of food is harder for your body to digest. Therefore, eating little and often is the best way to go.
When we hear information about weight loss that sounds too good to be true, it almost always is!
The authority I trust for any information on weight loss, fitness, or nutrition is:
5 facts about weight loss
1. There is no such thing as losing weight in one area of your body.
2. Do not cut out all the foods you love. Doing this is going to bring on urges to binge eat.
3. Try putting a picture of yourself at your heaviest or your lightest on the refridgerator, so you look at it each time you open the refridgerator door.
4. You are going to have bad days/weeks; it happens! Just get straight back at it and limit the damage.
5. Exercise AND eating healthy will be your only receipe for success - one can not be done without the other.